Welcome to our WIKI where you can read information about the worlds that author Nathalie M.L. Römer writes about. The first WIKI to happen is based on Keldarra, and although more extensive worldbuilding is going to happen on the EPWORLDS website, which is a proprietory website owned by Emerentsia Publications, Nathalie decided to create a small WIKI-like section on this website.
In addition to EPWORLDS Nathalie has a book planned that will tell you additional information about Keldarra and the other lands in that world.
The difference between EPWORLDS and this WIKI is that EPWORLD is going to be a membership-based club where the worlds of ALL books written by Nathalie will be explored with additional stories to read.
The sections that will be listed are as follows:
History - a brief historical description of a world.
The Lands - geographical information about a world Nathalie has written.
Regions and Cities - information about the way a region or city is governed.
Factions - if there are factions in a story they'll be explained here.
Notable buildings - self-explanatory; you want to know what a building is for.
Notable Individuals and Creatures - Primarily the people in the world.
Customs and Traditions - these get briefly explained.
Objects Used - notable objects used; especially if it's a fantasy world.
Self-Care - the food, drink, illness and medical care.
Nature - the plant life, animals and insects.
Languages and Dialects - explained as needed for real-world settings but described further for fantasy settings.
Time-Line - what happens when in a story.
This WIKI is expansive so you may want to come back often. If I can I'll add links to audio files or YouTube videos that also add more context for the 'Languages and Dialects' section.
'First Chapters' are only available for novels of 65,000 words or longer.
Novellas, short stories, story collections are all excluded from this feature.
Typically a 'First chapter' appears on this website within ten days from publication date.
You may share the page in social media as long as you share a link to the 'First Chapter' page and NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, the content within the page itself.
All content is copyrighted to Nathalie M.L. Römer.
Further 'First Chapter' features are coming at my publishing company's website www.emerentsiabooks.com in due course.
If you are a professional blogger and would like permission to feature a 'First Chapter' on your website, you can do so in exchange for an interview with me on the blog. You can send any such proposals to me at NATHALIEMLROMER [at] EMERENTSIABOOKS [dot] COM, and list "First Chapter Blog Request" as the subject line.
Please include your blog name, audience size, genres covered on your blog, and a list of up to ten questions you'd like to feature in the interview alongside the 'First Chapter'.
Please include your full legal name and a current email address with your proposal.
The criteria for acceptance of a proposal are as follows:
- A 'First Chapter' may be listed if you include a link to the source page at the bottom of the page.
- 'First Chapters' are typically between 1800 and 3200 words in length depending on the book. You may choose between displaying it unabridged or abridged as long as you comply with the other criteria listed here.
- You are not permitted to make any edits to the 'First Chapter'. You may, however, shorten the length included on your site. If you do this, you must include the words 'This is an abridged version of the First Chapter: (insert story name). The full version is available at the link listed at the bottom of the content.'
- You must publish the interview (my only requirement for written permission if you are a professional blogger) at the same time below the 'First Chapter' or on a linked page. You may not edit my answers so not to confuse readers about the information available publically about Nathalie M.L. Römer.
- Requests for 'First Chapters' are accepted once a book announcement has been made. The content can only be published once the 'First Chapter' is made public (typically ten days from publication date). From time to time I may offer early access to content for certain bloggers to post content as a preview. Typically, this is available to reliable bloggers who comply with these criteria.
- Occasionally, I will make prizes available for readers who use your blog. Such prizes are in limited quantities, and they are offered to bloggers on a 'First Come, First Serve' basis so don't feel offended if you do not get such an item or items to use in a promotional feature in addition to the 'First Chapter' and the interview. Such prizes are rewarded after the 'First Chapter' and interview has been featured on your blog. If you wish to be considered for this opportunity you should indicate this at the time of applying.
- Typically, you can list the 'First Chapter' for ONE YEAR from the day of publication on your site. After that, I ask that you delete the chapter text, and just leave the link to my website and the interview. Copyright of the 'First Chapter' will always remain with Nathalie M.L. Römer who reserves all rights perpetually, including the right to have all content removed for any reason whatsoever without needing to give an explanation.
- If you run a YouTube channel and you wish to have a similar opportunity, please come back later when I have something listed for you. 'First Chapters' are not intended for YouTube, ebook content sites, or any other site that isn't a professional blog. If you are an enthusiastic book reader, please don't embarrass yourself by asking to be considered. Please only apply for featuring a 'First Chapter' plus interview if you have an audience of at least 500 subscribers on your blog. This excludes any author interview submission sites that Nathalie M.L. Römer approaches directly.
- All accepted proposals are considered a business relationship between YOU and our publishing company Emerentsia Publications. This arrangement will be considered a legally binding contract between you, the author and our publishing house. Please include a full legal name for our records which is not disclosed to the public unless it is listed somewhere on your blogging site.
You can keep up in touch with me on my Facebook page which you can visit by clicking the link below:
Nathalie is active on Social Media.
She maintains both a reach-out presence for her reader audience and a business audience for networking with related businesses.
Below you can select which type of audience you are and connect with her on various platforms.
| SOCIAL MEDIA FOR
|SOCIAL MEDIA FOR
Links are not active yet. The content is still being added.